nl

The history of Lemuria

JulienMoorrees
JulienMoorrees dec 18 '11
Thoughts fill the room. The thoughts come from a very old soul waiting patiently to leave, and join the All, the Source, and God. I hear a clear male voice that is somewhat strained, as if exceedingly tired. He introduces himself as Ouseal, from the planet and the continent known as Lemuria. “Help me by tapping into my records and I will show you how the World was made.” A glimmer of light grows inside the amethyst orb. I am told that it is a model of a much larger crystalline craft. That is how it all began. These are his remembrances of a perfect love and a world in transition. I am fortunate enough to encounter this now, late in the 20th Century. I thank Ouseal for all the knowledge and wisdom he has shared with me. May we listen to what he brings us. May we learn his insights well.

The Pre-History of Lemuria

Before the “big bang,” which created everything that is in our present Universe, God created the first Universe. Our present Universe is a slightly altered re-creation of that first, original Universe, which was destroyed when the planet Lemuria imploded. From this perspective, the planet Lemuria was the Mother, the MU, of our Universe. The survivors of the explosion of the planet Lemuria founded the Mother civilization on our present planet Earth. The legendary Garden of Eden on Earth was the continent known as Lemuria or MU, which is presently at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Our Mother Earth is the cradle of a civilization that is descendant from two beings, who came from the original planet Lemuria. The male was known as Atom, from the Kingdom of the Suns. The female was known as Eve, of the Kingdom of the Moons. Out of this union of Light and Darkness, in love and harmony, came the leaders of a new civilization for human kind, and human beings were originally known as MU-man beings. We are all of extra-terrestrial heritage. We have forgotten our roots.

[When the planet Lemuria imploded, it sucked the whole Universe into the black hole that was created by the implosion. This black hole became so dense with matter that it eventually exploded, creating the present, second, expanding Universe.]

The History of the Destruction of our World

Once, many eons ago, there was a World with two Suns. There lived in this land many practitioners of Wizardry, of Healing Arts, of Growth and of Light, who practiced the ways of Peace, Love, Enlightenment and Truth. There also existed others, ones who were practiced in the deception. Darkness guided their ways. Evil, violence and deceit governed their lives. The Powers were in Balance and all was well. The World was in Balance until the "Day of the Doomed Souls." On this day there was a great and sorrowful destruction. This destruction constricted the World. Something went wrong. For a slight millisecond the Balance did not hold. The Darks were too strong. The contagion spread and all Light was destroyed. There was little warning. Few survived. We were the only fortunate ones to be saved in the POD. As the destroyed World spun off, we tracked its progress. We saw the beginning of new hope in the newly forming molten World. This World was to become your Earth. The change brought us the chance to be reborn. The memory of what was and what was to be, still fresh. Our former World was ablaze with White Fire. We watched as cooling and condensation gave birth to new Life.

Our World in Balance

Our World was in Balance, at Peace, in Harmony with the All. The White Energy of the Light Side mixed with the Red Energy of the Dark. We lived in Holy Peace together. We welcomed in Love, others, unknown to us. We sent our combined Energy of Peace throughout the Universe, our pink Energy of Love to any who would receive it and come. We waited for anyone who would receive our Energy and respond.

Our Love

Our Love filled the Universe.

At One with Each Other, At One with God

Our culture was based on strong community Oneness. When some other family experienced a problem, it was our problem. When they experienced joy, it was our joy. We all served our World and our World, in turn, served us. Our Spiritual development was more advanced than all else. We recognized the importance of the All, the Giver of Life. The Source. God. The All-Encompassing Energy Force, there are so many names for the All. We realized that every action, no matter how small, made a difference in the whole.

Today is More Important than Tomorrow

In the Lemurian culture, we lived each day with the belief that that day was important in a Life. We lived each day fully. We were not concerned with the riches we could amass in the future. We experienced deep happiness from seeing a double sunset or a notorious meteor shower at night, a never to be forgotten special gift from the All. The Peace of Mind we received from sharing our Energy every day at the Emotionator overshadowed any material wealth any of us had. We were a Balanced, Peacefully loving World. There was no need to compare our individual material wealth. We all shared in everything.

I Met Kora, I Met my Love

Our World was divided into three sections:

The Light Side: Home of the Wizards and the followers of the forces of White, the most Sacred and Holy of all Energies. They lived in, governed and nourished one- quarter of our Planet. All Light Sided Beings contributed White Energy to the Emotionator.

The Dark Side: The Dark Side had a more passionate and sometimes more violent nature than the Light Side. They followed a baser way of life. They also governed one-quarter of our Planet.

The Neutral Section: This section encompassed one-half of our Planet's surfaces. Here both Darks and Lights could come and go freely. Many couples combined one Dark and one Light. Separated for working hours, they lived in the Neutral Section in Peace together.

Here, also, was the Emotionator, where we gave our Energy to our World and it was distributed to our World’s atmosphere. I met Kora in the Neutral Section. We met when we were children and grew up together, feeling a Love together that grew stronger through the years. As we joined our Energies, we went back through our past together and relived every year. During these times together, we re-experienced every special moment we had shared together, in a matter of minutes. Our Love was always growing stronger as we continued growing more at One with each other.

A Poem for Kora

The Planets were aligned. The Universe opened its loving arms, gathering the Stars, the Planets and other far-reaching Energies to cause a wakening of the Spirit. This chance meeting of two people could so easily not have occurred. We might not have come together if we each had not made one last stop at the Emotionator. I thank the Universe for guiding me. I do not wish to question whether it was by chance, or if it was Destiny already pre-ordained. I just know that it seemed so comfortable to talk to you. It was so easy to share thoughts and words with you. We were strangers, yet we were able to talk together as if we were the dearest of friends. It was a wonderful exchange of feelings, beliefs, and experiences, one of those special moments that are not often experienced. Yes, this poem is for you, Kora. Now that the Universe has guided me out of the night to meet you, I seek to know you more. There is a reason for everything. I thank the All for allowing us to share the pleasure of Oneness for a while. I look forward to the time when we can experience our poems again and sing our songs again. This is written out of the Love flowing out of my heart and out of the thought of Peace that I send out to the World. May we help to make this dream happen in our lives. I thank you, Kora, for being where you were when I came in, out of the mist of Unknowingness.

Enlightenment Creates Love

Enlightenment creates more Love.

Love creates more Enlightenment, by us and for us.

The Emotionator

The Emotionator was a Generating Plant that collected and stored Energies from both the Light and the Dark Sides. It combined these Energies and gave them back to the World as One Energy of Peace, surrounding our World with a pink Aura. This Energy welcomed visitors from other Worlds. We had only one, Serig.

Serig

Serig was the only one from another World, who received our Energy and followed it back to its source on Lemuria. He was a half-humanoid creature, with the head of a jackal and a body resembling a normal Lemurian or Human Being. He came, following the pink Energy of Peace and Love, leaving his home Planet Katowando behind, to seek out a new World, a new home and a new Life. He was welcomed by my mother, the Elder of the Light Side, and put to work at the Emotionator, with the Emotorians. Unlike us, he was Neutral in temperament and his Aura glowed Pink. He was at one with the All.

The Emotorians

The Emotorians regulated the Aura of our World with a special device connected to the Emotionator. It resembled the large colored keyboard of an enormous pipe organ with clear Crystal pipes. The Light and Dark Energies were fed in and controlled on this keyboard. Four Emotorians would ply their talents together to blend the Energies. As the Energies were regulated, the Emotionator gave off glorious music. Thus our World enjoyed a wonderful Aura of Peace and Love, the sounds of glorious cosmic music, and an overall feeling tone of well-being and Balance.

Toferout's Downfall

No one really knew how the change came over Toferout. Some say that he grew more and more dissatisfied with daily Life. He wanted more than his share. He uncovered Dark Mysteries. Through Black Rites, Toferout fell prey to Evil intentions. Powerful motives caused him to unleash an Evil violence on Lemuria. This had never been experienced since the Ancients came from the Eight Doomed Worlds to colonize Lemuria in Peace.

Avenging Angels

Avenging Angels, Avenging Angels, we are running toward the sight of the coming Dawn. Avenging Angels, Avenging Angels, the innocents are under attack. The streets are now a War Zone. The nightmares of real Life are coming back. Where are we safe? Avenging Angels, Avenging Angels, protect us.

Toferout on the Prowl

After Toferout formulated his plan of Aural Transversal, he went throughout the neighborhoods in the Dark Side and the Neutral Section. He was not allowed to cross over to the Light side. This did not hinder him, however. He sought to make an example of a Light Sided maiden. His pick was Arani, poor, unfortunate Arani. My heart weeps to think of her torment. Arani had no idea, as she made herself ready to drift off to sleep that night, that she would wake up changed. She would never again be the same.

Toferout, and the Power to go from Light to Dark

One of Toferout's sick perversions of his Power was to transport a maiden of the Light Side, Telepathically, to the Dark Side. Once there, he would turn her from the Light to the Dark. She would be permanently altered, her Aura turning from White to Blood Red. Many of his victims went insane and left the Light Side to join Toferout in the Darkness. Becoming Lost Souls, they lived their lives in Dark ways. They became servants to Toferout's egotistical scheme to rule Lemuria as a self proclaimed Demigod. Arani was his first victim.

Toferout, Almost Like a Fallen Angel

Toferout almost looked Angelic. Blonde and blue eyed, after his father, he wore dark blood red robes. His appearance was stunning. His Red Aura surrounded him in a constant glow of Light. His Angelic outer crust housed a will, both strong and dangerous. He was known, all through his youth, to study the most Evil of the Mental Arts: Energy Enhancement, Vaporization and Aural Transversal. All were deemed unlawful, never to be practiced on the Planet Lemuria. These arts had only been used during the Matter Wars, long before the Ancients wrote The Logs of Universal Life. These arts were psychically given to the Ancients by the Guides of Destiny, the servers of the All. These Guides were what you would call Angels, those that were part of the All. No one had used these Powers in our World until Toferout used them on Arani.

The Rape of Arani

It was not enough that Toferout destroyed Arani's mind with the Aural Transversal. No, Toferout had to break yet another Ancient Law, and have her physically as well. In her weakened state, now that she was a Dark, it was easy for Toferout to entice and seduce her into becoming physically one with him. He professed his Love. He promised all. His acts were so deceitful, completely disregarding the All-Given Laws on love. With the rape of Arani, the beginning of the end was near.

A Surge of Passion on Lemuria

Much passion was felt the night Toferout took Arani. As those two Souls blended, their feelings telepathically flowed out and touched all. The passion was a strange combination of lust, terror, emotional rapture and betrayal. All of this Energy flowed out at the same time and could be felt by all in infinitely varying degrees and depths.

The Side of Innocence, the Side of Deceit

Toferout gave Arani an image of himself as a totally innocent man. Enticing her to trust him, beckoning to her Spirit, he made her trust him. It was all a game, a way to have fun with his friends on the Dark Side. He changed her Aura. He used her mind and body. Then he gave her a glimpse of what he really was, and she began to lead a Life of nightmares. Physically and mentally destroyed, Arani never fully recovered. Because of our Planet's Fate, her suffering was not lengthy.

Toferout the Masquerader

Toferout disguised himself so well. There is no wonder that Arani was attracted to him. His image entered her dreams, beckoning to her. He looked so pure, so innocent, so loving. Arani, not trained in the ability to recognize deceit, or even suspecting that anyone on Lemuria would deceive another Lemurian, was drawn to him. Spiritually, Psychically, Physically drawn to him, she entered the Dark Side and it was too late. Toferout's Power was too strong for her to turn back and the results are too painful to recall.

Arani, the Spectacle

After he used her, Toferout paraded Arani around on the Dark Side. Many of his followers wanted to have at her themselves. Toferout, in a show of some decency, kept her for himself. Word of this came to the Elders. Preparations were made to try to rescue Arani and bring her back to normal.

The Emotorians and the Ancient Rite of Peasonon

For several months before the Balance was finally destroyed on old Lemuria, we met with variances in the Balance, swinging to the Dark Side. The Emotorians countered these variances. The Emotorians were descendants of the original Ancients of our World. They had the Power to feel when the Balance was off center. By joining their minds in the Ancient Rite of Peasonon, they could bring the Light and Dark Energies back to Harmonious Oneness in the Emotionator. Over the course of several months, however, the Emotorians found it increasingly difficult to Balance the Energies. More and more Dark thoughts, deeds, and customs were filtering into the Lemurian way of Life. The Ursakarus Council, our governing body on Lemuria, met with the Elders to formulate a solution.

The Elders

There were three Elders on our World:

Emuylite: He was the father of Kora and Toferout, the Elder of the Dark Side.

He was light skinned, balding, with white hair and beard, and was surrounded by a Red Aura.

Qudel: She was my mother, and the Elder of the Light Side. She was dark skinned with white hair, and a White Aura surrounded her.

Outobe: an Emotorian, the Elder of the Neutral Section; he was the wisest of all.

He was light skinned, with white hair and beard, and a Pink Aura surrounded him.

The Meeting of the Ursakarus Council

The Temple of Oneness was crowded the day the Ursakarus Council met. The Elders sat, stood and walked freely on three raised plateaus. Spectators and other members of the Council sat in a semi-circular arena. All present could communicate telepathically with any other Lemurians present. When the Elders communicated, everyone was silent. They held our undivided attention and respect. The Elders were the representatives of the All, and wise in the Ways of the All. The Emotorians communicated that a Dark Wizard, Toferout, had convinced some rebellious Dark Sided Lemurians to bond together and take control of the Planet. He was converting as many as he could and this was causing the variances in the Balance. Emuylite was not blamed for his son's actions. He had always been a wise believer in the Light and Dark being in Balance, both Energies working simultaneously for the Balance of our World.

Balance was the Way

At the Ursakarus Council meeting, the Elders tried to avoid mass panic and hysteria on the Planet Lemuria. Through Telepathic Imagery, they showed the citizenry all the accomplishments that had been made by living the balanced way of Life. It was a wonderful history of the progress and advancement of our culture. Outobe also stated the truth that no one was wrong and no one was right, on the Light or Dark Sides, we were all equal.

The Laws of Responsibility

I confronted Toferout with the Ancient Laws of Responsibility. These were the methods by which we kept everything in Balance. No one would go against Nature. No one would willingly go against another Life. Until now, everyone was responsible for his or her actions. With Toferout, this changed. With Toferout, some Lemurians did not listen to Reason or Love. Toferout brought death and the end of Balance to our World.

Emuylite Takes Responsibility for His Son

Toferout refused to take responsibility for his actions. Emuylite, his father and the Elder of the Dark Side, took the blame. The sorrow he suffered was immense. He felt responsible for bringing Toferout into our World, and filled himself with guilt for his son's actions. Nothing we said to him would lessen his torment. He was doomed mentally and physically. His anguish was complete.

Toferout the Deceiver, Toferout the Friend

My heart wept in the Council Chamber that day. Toferout was my beloved Kora's brother.

Toferout's Wrath

Toferout went on a rampage when he discovered I was in his house visiting Kora. Psychically he filled the room with his hostile presence. His Blood Red Aura expanded far out into the room. After showing his displeasure, he regained control. He then tried to convince Kora that his actions were nothing. He called them "little pranks." His idea was to destroy Lemurians slowly, by taking over their minds, bodies and psyches.

Toferout the Incinerator

I experienced a sample of Toferout's wrath when he discovered me at his family home on the Dark Side. Of course, he knew I was of the Light Side. He also correctly suspected me of recommending that the Ursakarus Council take serious actions against him. He did not become violent in front of his sister Kora. He simply sent mental images to me telepathically, letting me feel his Powers. Toferout was a Lemurian who could ignite houses with his mind. On the Dark Side, he had the title of "The Incinerator."

The Violence Unmasked

At the second meeting of the Ursakarus Council, the Elders exposed Toferout, and the violence that he was responsible for, to the general populous on Lemuria. The Elders sent the message telepathically. The thoughts and images entered every mind, making everyone aware of the danger. Unfortunately, this warning did not act as a deterrent to Toferout and his band of rebels. This only served to make their vengeance more pronounced, increasing the cruelty of their violent acts. We had fueled the fire without realizing it.

I Question Myself, I Question my Love

As the violence continued to mount, during the last month on our Planet, I judged my relationship with Kora very harshly. With the crisis being at full intensity, I was wavering. In Kora’s eyes, my loyalty was weakening, and she questioned my honesty. I questioned my sanity. My mother gave me the inspiration I needed. With one simple question, she set me on the right path. She asked me, “Do you love her?” “Then go after her.”

The Light and Dark Sides Ablaze

Toferout and his followers went on rampages, incinerating miles of residential units on both the Light and Dark Sides. They defied anyone to stand up against them. They still were not powerful enough to penetrate the Pink Aura of Love surrounding the Elders’ palace. Its force field was too strong. It was not above Toferout to test that barrier from time to time, to see if he could detect a weak spot, however. Toferout was the keeper of a sick and demented mind. Why did he want to destroy Love?

Reverse Aural Transmutation

Because of the strength and the Power of the violent ones, it was almost impossible to combat them. We Peace lovers of the Light Side had no violence in our nature, and our only hope for survival, was to manifest a blocking beam of White Light Energy to counteract the rebels attack. If timed perfectly, the Energies combined, sealing the aggressor in a Pink Aura enclosure. This effect lasted just long enough to allow the targeted innocent ones to flee toward the safety of the Elders’ palace. However, after the effects of this Aural Seal dissipated, the aggressive Dark Sided individual not only regained his Power, he became stronger. Many times in those final days, the innocent ones would perish, their Souls being violently ripped from their bodies.

Last Hope of Defense

With full-scale violence breaking out on the Light and Dark Sides, the Elders called an Emergency meeting of the Ursakarus Council. It was decided that work would start immediately on a craft, a perfectly circular orb made out of a lavender crystalline substance. This would provide survival for a few Lemurians, one thousand at most. These were the Chosen Ones. Also, Freedom Patrols were sent out, on both the Light and Dark Sides, to find those true to our Cosmic Laws and bring them back to the Neutral Section. There, protected by the strong Psychic Boundaries erected by the Elders, joined by the Emotorians, they would be safe from the wrath of Toferout and his band of destroyers. I was in charge of one patrol and volunteered for the Dark Side. I had to save Kora. I had to save my love.

Kora’s Dilemma

Kora’s indecision was maddening. She would go from Side to Side, in those final days. I would almost have her convinced that the POD meant survival. Then she would go to the other Side. She was pulled by her strong Love for her family. It almost made her stay behind and perish.

Freedom Patrols Become Blood Baths

The violence was almost inhuman in scope. Our Freedom Patrols to the Dark Side became butcheries, and there were few survivors. More and more Darks grew sympathetic to Toferout’s plan of conquer, rule or destroy. They were turning the Freedom Patrols from ten highly trained defenders, into two survivors, not wishing to live any longer.

The Hardest Day

My hardest day on the planet was the day I told my mother I was leaving on the expedition and knowing that my mother, as several billion other Lemurians, would meet her Fate with the demise of our dear planet was almost too much to bear. She and the other Elders, had made me the leader of the Expedition, and strength was so necessary at my weakest point. My mother also understood the consequences, if I did not go, and let me know that I had her full support. Next I had to convince Serig, to be my assistant on the POD.

Remembrances of my Father

Often, during our last days on our Planet, I had visions of my father. He was bearded, with a full head of hair. The last day I saw him, he was still a young person. Both his hair and beard were black, though his beard was long and rested shabbily on his chest. He was leaving, going to find a passageway to the center of our World. He wanted to tap the great Energy source of the World itself. This done, it would be vented and controlled. This process would improve our methods of providing Life and Love giving Energy to all on our World. After several weeks rescue parties were assembled and went out in search for him. The Elders feared the worst. They returned with stories of great openings leading down through our Planet’s outer most skin. They had traveled down a short way, and met with conflicting Energies, and had turned back. My father’s name was Acoloran. It was as if he came into my thoughts, urging me to take command of the Expedition, and explore, reach out, and find a new way, as he had tried to during his Life. I was ten years old when he went away forever. I still miss him to this very day.

Our World on Fire

Repeatedly in those last fitful days they used their powers to set homes and businesses on both the Light and Dark Sides ablaze. The Neutral Section, being just that, Neutral was left untouched. They did not lift a hand against either Side, so, did not feel the wrath of either. The night was a battleground. No one felt safe. Many Souls lost their Light and much sadness and grief was experienced. The cries, as the Souls were set free violently, were almost impossible to bear. Each night, the cries became louder and more prominent, until the eve of the Expedition, when they lasted all night and were deafening.

In the Safety of the Night

I send you this message in the middle of the night. My Love is strong. I want to hold you in the safety of the night. You often times visit me, as I am visiting you right now. Things that we feel keep on proving us right. Keep on proving us right, with our hearts. Let your Love flow out to me, as I let my Love flow out to you. I am covering you in the brilliance of the White Light as the two of us becoming one in the safety of the night.

The Last of the Double Sunsets

I will never forget the last twilight, as I watched our two Suns set for the last time on Lemuria. Part of the Neutral Section crossed through the beach of Tranquil Thought. It was a beautiful stretch of sand, where many lovers went to gaze at the phenomena. That last night however, the spot was deserted. As I watched the two globes dip under the horizon, it somehow gave me the strength I needed to travel to Kora’s house on the Dark Side, to ask for her hand in Oneness.

The Conflict between Light and Dark

I had to beg Kora to marry me and join me on the POD. Her Love of family was strong, as it should be. Her loyalty was unquestionable but, her brother Toferout was the leader of destruction. Kora’s uncertainty as to which direction to turn was maddening! Should she honor her Love for me, an opposite one from the Light Side, or honor her Love for her family on the Dark Side? We were running out of time. The Elders predicted the end in two days. After several discussions with her father and me, together and separately, she decided somewhat reluctantly, to marry me and go away in the POD. It took her father, reminding her that the Lemurian Culture depended on her and so few others for survival, to persuade her to go with me on the POD. The test had just begun.

I Doubted Kora’s Love

I doubted Kora the first few days after she confessed her Love for me. I always had been insecure about Love. I understood the Universal Love of our Planet, but not the intimate Love between two Souls. I had never experienced it fully, so I doubted it could happen. I knew I Loved Kora, very much. I was not sure of her Love, not fully, until I asked her to join me forever. She accepted.

Communion with the Emotionator

Every day, all the people of Lemuria, went to different Sanctuaries set aside in the Dark Side, Light Side, and Neutral Sections, to share their Energy with the Planet. These Sanctuaries were Holy Places of Worship and reflective thought, much as your Churches are today. Once there, they were given a colored robe to put on defining their particular temperament, and lead to the Inner Sanctuary Chambers by the guides who attended there. The Chambers were alcoves where each Lemurian could focus his attention on sending his Energy to the Emotionator through hand pads provided. The parishioner would lie down on a padded bench and go into meditative thought while placing his or her hands on the crystalline hand pads placed at their sides. The Energy was collected at these Sanctuaries and stored in large Crystal rods. It was then amplified to Harmonize with the frequency of the Emotionator in the Crystal City. The waves of Energy were then transformed into Light frequencies. This Light was collected at the apex of the Pyramid structure and vibrated to the top of the Emotionator, where it was again collected and balanced by the Emotorians through their crystalline keyboard. The music created was given back to the participants as it was being Balanced, and heard in each of the chambers. This allowed each Lemurian the opportunity to listen to the music that each had helped to create with their Energy. The great reciprocity caused our World to flourish and the Energy transformed and given out of the Emotionator, sustained Life. It was unnecessary to eat; for we lived off our joined and balanced Energy. When the rebels began their rampages, the Energies were no longer balanced and thus we began to experience aging and disease as we had never experienced before. The Wizards that had usually plied their crafts for Healing injuries that sometimes took place were spending more and more of their Energy Healing diseases. This weakened many of them and death began to take place on our Planet where it had never been known of before. As the imbalances worsened, the only survival of the Lemurian Race was deemed to be in a craft where 1000 Chosen Ones would escape the cataclysm soon to be experienced.

Kora’s Indecision, Almost Fatal

Kora’s indecision almost proved fatal. She repeatedly professed her Love to me, but trying to leave her family, was almost impossible for her. When she accepted my proposal, Emuylite and I had to drag her along physically, in order for her to leave her house. Running through the Dark Side, I pointed up to the lavender POD resting on its supports in the Neutral Section. It was our only chance for survival. Toferout was determined to stop us from being successful. With luck, and my talented ability, we locked him in a Pink Aural enclosure long enough to get to the Neutral Section and safety. We used his Power against him to gain our Freedom.

Toferout’s Last Attempt at Rule

Toferout, after recovering from the Aural blocks, began incinerating any house still standing. He was violently attacking each dwelling. Ripping the Souls out of whoever stood in his way. He grew in strength as the destruction continued. The Peaceful people of the Light Side were cut down mercilessly. They pleaded for their lives. Their voices unanswered, in their final screams of death.

The Rite of Becoming One, the Lemurian Marriage Ritual

Kora and I were Wed, as our World was being destroyed. Present were Outobe, the Neutral Elder, Kora and myself, my mother Qudel, Kora’s father Emuylite, and Serig, our trusted friend. We were all Bonded together in the Ancient Rite of Becoming One, the Lemurian Marriage Ritual. Our Energies flowed from one to the other, joining all Energies of those present. This combined Energy then flowed out to the World in a Pink Aura of Ultimate Love, Peace, and Joy.

The Ceremony

The Lemurian Marriage Ritual between Kora and I, was unlike anything else I had ever experienced in our World. Kora was dressed in a stunning blood red robe hand-crafted by one of the leading Master Robe smiths of the Dark Side. I, myself, dressed in a pure white robe, worn by my Maternal Grandfather, when he became one with my Grandmother. My mother and Kora’s father were dressed in their finest robes, only used for the Highest of Ceremonies. Serig was dressed in an Ancient High Priest robe from his home Planet Katowando. Of course Outobe presided over the Ceremony in the ritualistic garb for this special occasion. Red Blooderrose and White Orchidellas were draped on every bow. Their fragrance filled the room with an almost hypnotic scent. The Ritual of Becoming One was truly an amazing feat. The Ceremony was highlighted by the joining together in total Love, not just by the Bride and Groom, but also by everyone present in the room. It was a wonderful way for Kora and I to start out as one. It was a wonderful way to start out a new World.

Exchanging of Rings, Joining of Auras

As the Ceremony of Oneness continued, the Rite of Combining took place. Emuylite, Kora’s father, took a Red Aura’d ring from his left hand and placed it on my right. This done, my right ring finger glowed Pink as my Aura and that of the ring combined. Qudel, my mother did much the same with Kora, taking a White Aura’d ring from her right hand and placing it on Kora’s left. Outobe then blessed the union and joined my right hand and Kora’s left hand. Our combining Auras traveled from our hands and in a matter of seconds, bathed our bodies in an all loving Pink Wave of Light and Energy. In this Heightened State of Being, our Aura seemed to flow out as if reaching out to the corners of the room. We were Wed. We were one.

One

We can never be a couple. Because, once you are one with another, you can never be two again.

Physical Oneness: Blending of Auras, Blending of Souls

The night of our Wedding Kora and I experienced for the first time, the pleasure of being one with each other. Physical Oneness not only was the joining together of bodies, but minds. Kora’s Red Aura blended with my White Aura to give off an all-encompassing Pink Aura of Ultimate Love, Ultimate Peace, and Ultimate Pleasure. We were at one with each other and one at the same instant in time. Souls touched. Nothing like anything we had experienced before… such ecstasy.

At One with Kora

I was in the All, the first night that Kora and I became One together. I had never experienced such rapture before, as our Energy blending together, Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually, and of course, psychically. We seemed to rise off the bed, caught up in the emotions of the moment. Time was Endless. It seemed to be Standing still and speeding simultaneously. It was wonderful. It was Love.

The Crystal City

The Crystal City, with its spires reaching toward the sky, the colors, changing, Red now rules the night. We are leaving the angry ones behind, with their blazing looks of death. The POD is ready for our voyage, for our last time of Ascent. Thresholds are opening, to the paths we have to take. The time is right now, for all to be awake.

The Elders Stay Behind

In a show of solidarity, the Elders refused to go on the POD. They realized the consequences of their actions, but stayed behind for two reasons. Because of their extreme mental strength, they provided safety for those that sought their help and safe refugee in the halls of their chambers. The Expedition was going to a new World, a new home. The Elders reasoned that it should then have new Elders. As the leader of the Expedition, I was made the Elder for all on board.

History Repeats Itself

The final night in the Elders’ Chambers, Outobe imparted on the Chosen Ones the knowledge he knew of the history of Lemuria. There were scenes of the Ancient Matter Wars, and images of the first settlers, arriving from the Pleiades. We experienced feelings from the Ancient Past, of the growing Peace and Love on the Planet. There were visions of the Dark Side and Light Side living in Harmony, the construction of the Emotionator, and finally, the construction of the POD were shown to us. All wept at the thought of it, as the images were given to us telepathically. Those images that I am giving to my Orb, added to the history of Lemuria here, on our new World. May history not repeat itself again.

Reflections on the Splendor that was Our World

I reflected on the splendor of Lemurian life, as we left that chamber. Our life had been without guilt or fear. Respect and love were the keys to all of the Lemurian civilization. Unity, harmony, and peace were shared between very different cultures that followed the Laws of the All. We joined together to Co-Create everything on our world with the All as our Guide. We used the Emotionator as a great amplifier to the Universal Oneness of All, which was much greater that the scope of life itself, and greater than the courage to live it. Silence of the All brought us naturally to the Knowledge of the Co-Creation. We were taught that in order for the All to Create, we were required to Co-Create with It. Each of us took the responsibility very seriously, and respected it with our hearts and souls. We all knew how precious it was to live in balance, and harmony, but we also knew how easily that balance could be destroyed by the single actions of any one being in all of Creation. The Knowledge was never used against anyone, or anything, until Toferout went against the Laws, and brought about our world’s destruction.

The Chosen Ones

By a lake we sit and anticipate what the World may be like, tomorrow. Relaxed and rested, we are at One with each other, and with the All. We are the Chosen Ones, the Ones to lead the way. We will show the new World a better day, when we go up to tomorrow. We find, as if we always knew, the way to join our paths and lead the others here. Prepared to journey without any fear we join the Force of Light. The ripples in the water send the beat to a far off distant drummer as you and I, at Peace within ourselves, follow feelings deep within as we climb the path of Life tomorrow, together. The Chosen Ones, deep inside we always knew our ways would cross, in this time. You and I are ready to teach others the way to fly, leading and following the Light to a new Life. We can make the new World turn out all right, if we are willing to try. Look up and reach the Sky in our dreams. We are going home. We are going to a New Home!

The Place of Love

There is a place where we can go, where we can hide away, just for today, maybe forever. There is a time, when we can find our place, where there will be the space for us together. Why should it be so hard to find? We can go away and find a way, to start our lives, anew.

The Ancient Rite of Rogasary or “Final Eyes”

The Ancient Rite of Rogasary was much like the Ancient Rite of Becoming One. The Energies of those present were bonded together. They were the feelings of sadness shared, when communicating Love together for the last time. This was known as the last good-bye or Final Eyes. Serig, the Neutral One from the other World, was allowed to participate. He had no relatives in our World, and joined in the Rite with us. Kora, her father Emuylite, my mother Qudel, and myself, all joined Energies with Serig to say good-bye for the last time. Serig’s Energy helped give Peace to our sickened hearts. As we boarded the POD, the Bond between us was broken.

bron: http://www.lemurianvisions.com/Marketplace/Ouseal/Lemuria_Planet.htm
Delen:
JulienMoorrees
JulienMoorrees dec 18 '11

Ouseal

Chapter II: Journey in the POD

Lift Off In the POD

There were several anxious moments as we lifted off in the POD, rising off its Crystalline supports for the first time. I had flown some of our regular expeditions in craft far different from the Crystal structure we were in now. The hand pads and the Balancing of the Energy fed into them took time to learn to control. Our lift-off, I am afraid was a bit rocky, as the sphere, like a giant gyroscope, pitched to the left and right. Serig, Kora, and I, seated at the control stations, trying to correct each other’s over corrections. We always went one step further than necessary and then going back in the opposite, to 45 degrees of pitch, making our Ascent full of excitement, and anxiety, for all on board. No one had any knowledge of what our voyage might bring to us. Getting familiar with the controls, we all had glimpses of our families and friends that we had left behind. The real grief and heartache did not occur until we saw our World explode into a fireball.

Design of the POD

The POD was specifically designed for survival. Its sole purpose was to transport individuals from all backgrounds to another destination. It was only used when the Elders deemed the situation so severe that certain extinction of our World’s culture was imminent. The POD was powered by the collective consciousness of the crew, and all its Life support systems, used our Psychic Energies to operate. By self-induced Alpha States, our Energy of Peace and understanding Love preceded the POD as a protective enclosure from others with darker purposes. For this reason we needed no weaponry on board. Our combined Energy field was impenetrable as long as it was kept in Balance. Even when we met with strong negative forces, the White Energy mixed with the Pink normally would relax the situation and make the atmosphere more positive. We did this through hand pads connected to the POD’s Sensing and Amplification Terminals. This device was similar to the Emotionator. We attained a State that required no Cryogenics, to travel several light years without growing in chronological age. That is why several of our explorers sent out searching for other societies, were several million years old, and still resembled physically, a modern Human Being in his 60’s.

The Journey in the POD

It was so crowded in the POD, the [Personnel Orbital Detach]. So many people wanted to be saved. Many were left behind, from lack of room. Luckily, my family stayed fairly much intact. The older ones stayed behind and sealed their Fate, so the young ones and the specialists would have room to go. There was myself, my wife Kora, my younger sister Teahsh. Of course Serig, the one from the other World, our faithful coworker and trusted friend added greatly with his technical prowess. With great hope we were looking forward to finding a New Home. Guided by the Emotractor on board, we were seeking out a world where our Life Energy would not create an imbalance, but instead, would be assimilated naturally, without trauma.

Tracking Our New Home

Our Emotractor seeking out our destination for us, we were in a State between Dream and Consciousness, the day we left Lemuria. This lowered Metabolic State, granted us far less need for nourishment.

The Day of the Doomed Souls

There was an unimaginable magnitude of pain felt by our World the day we left on our journey. The agony of each individual, as their Soul was released, violently, multiplied by tens of thousands. Each time growing increasingly intensified, until our World was coming apart at the seams as if it was being ripped apart. The Aura on our Planet was turned deeper and deeper in hue, until it became Blood Red. Then came the first explosion, and we viewed it all from above in the POD. The grief was unbearable, the sadness, all-encompassing.

The Image of Toferout’s Death

The most horrifying image we received, from our doomed Planet, was of Toferout in the final seconds of Life. He was on his knees, virtually begging to be let on board the POD. I could have brought him on board, through Telepathically induced link up with the Emotractor. I could not do it. Not after what he had done. Not after he was responsible for destroying our World. Instead, as he begged, we watched him die. His body vaporized. His Soul ripped out of his body by the exploding Planet. He died from the violent Energy he had created. He was responsible for the mass murder of billions of Lemurians. In the end, Toferout’s Evil intentions killed their master.

Reflection of Responsibility

The sights in those last few seconds of our World, made all of us reflect on the Evils that each of us had performed throughout our lives. This brought on guilt feelings, and these brought on the unbelievable grief. The grief was so overpowering, because each Lemurian on the POD, felt personally responsible for our Planet being destroyed, absurd as that is. Toferout was the destroyer, but each Lemurian on the POD, felt responsible, in his or her way, for the destruction of our World.

Ode to Lemuria

Oh Planet Lemuria, engulfed in Red, once living Utopia, now shattered and dead. The misguided Dark Ones, that brought on violence and hate. Mass murder and suicide, thus sealing your Fate. The end is near, my fair Planet Lemuria, the beauty from afar. You once were the pride of the Universe, now a doomed shooting Star.

No Expectations

No one knew what to expect as we lifted off Lemuria. We had no plotted course to set. The Emotractor on board was used to record data, searching for a like Energy. We were looking for a world that we could be compatible with and one that would be compatible with us as well. As we lifted away and gained altitude, more grievous was the mood, on board the POD, with the sight of our world receding, and the Red Aura covering more and more of our planet. Minor explosions were evident, constantly building in intensity, until the world seemed to turn in on itself. Imploding at the same instant as it exploded. The residual presence of Love was enough to lock the Emotractor on to our now fireball planet. We had no other choice but to follow our world on its wakeful journey, as it streaked through out the Universe itself.

Rebirth of Lemuria

Little did we know that the Emotractor would lock on to the residual Energy of our now destroyed fireball World, and put us in its tow. As it scorched through the Universe fueled by explosion after explosion, our Emotractor kept us at a safe distance. We trailed behind our disintegrating Planet, much like the tail of a Comet. We sped across the Universe to here, in what you call the Milky Way. We called it Galaxicon.

Sorrow for the Ones Left

We all fought to keep down the sorrow felt, when we left the others behind, and entered the POD. The sadness transmitted, from our loved ones Telepathically, was so intense that those with the weaker minds on board, never recovered; many hours of Healing using the Crystal, only partially relieved their suffering. For myself, I was permanently altered, though my mind was strong and my abilities attuned, to the purpose. So, I retained my capacities, and as leader of the Expedition, gave added hope to those not so fortunate. I never would have made it without the able assistance, Compassion, and Love, of my fair wife Kora. Without her help in defusing the mind lock-up and suffering, I would surely be, as some of the others. Walking shock ridden, in a non-speaking, non-hearing, non-sighted World. Unable to think, trapped deep inside, never to come out again. I thank you again, my lovely Kora, for all that you have given me. Our Love is here always.

The Sickness of the Heart, Grief

We went through stages of numbness and shock, where we could not do anything. We were not even able to receive telepathically within ourselves. Then, there were periods of unbelievable grief, when reality “hit home.” We would weep hysterically. Wailing at the thought of our World destroyed. In this stage, after the help of the Wizards and the Natural Healers using their Crystals, we could function somewhat normally. We were then able to give our Energy to the POD, to survive. To cut down the sadness and the grief, I ordered the illuminating pads in the areas closest to our fireball World disconnected from the operating system. This was done to try to dim that section and black out the sight of the fireball. It relieved our suffering immensely.

The Great Lavender Orb

Let me tell you more about the actual construction of the POD. It was made from a crystalline substance mined on our World. Due to our highly advanced Telepathic and Astral Projecting capabilities, we could dematerialize and materialize our bodies at will. The POD was constructed as a perfectly formed Amethyst Orb, and the lavender tint gave us protection from the Ultra-Violet Rays and provided privacy in the individual and family living quarters. The illumination in each section could be controlled by Dimming and Enhancing Pads, located at several places in the living and controlling centers of the POD. Because of the severe Psychic grief felt, by us all, we spent many hours in the Healing Centers. There, Practitioners and Wizards, that could release the grief, would ply their talents to heal the rest of us. A few sacrificed their lives so that several key crewmembers could be relieved of the torment and continue with their duties. They could be seen, even in the end, treating as many people as they could. They were taking 10 to 20 times the grief of normal Lemurians until they collapsed from the strain. Luckily we only lost two. Xerog and Belesato succumbed. We will never forget their sacrifice so the Expedition could continue.

Resentment and Hatred Bring on the Sickness of the Heart

How could Toferout do it? How could he willingly destroy the Planet and all the people on it? Didn’t he realize it was suicide? Didn’t he realize the consequences to the Universe and the All? We could not answer these questions while dealing with the mind of an insane Lemurian. I tried not to feel resentment. I tried not to feel anger, for the good of the other members and myself on the POD. Much Healing was needed to bring us back from our torment. So much so, that I infected Kora with the same malady. Now it was my turn to heal her.

Kora Falls to the Grief

Poor Kora, the grief finally was too much for her to bear. She fell captive to it. The Wizards were already overburdened in their labors to save all on the POD. With Kora, one of the strongest Healers on the POD, taken ill, I had to try to heal her myself. I had no practice in the Healing Arts. That night a vision of my father came to me. He gave me courage, with his message of home. “You can do anything that you believe you can do.” “Trust yourself.” “Ask your sister Teahsh, for the help you need.” Thank the All. He was right.

Teahsh

Teahsh, my younger sister was born blind. The Wizards said it might have been because of inadequate aural development, or insufficient preparations and Energy flow during the birthing process. Amazingly, as she grew to young womanhood, her diminished abilities in sight enhanced her abilities in other areas. One of them, to prove invaluable during the last days on our Planet and in the POD, was her talent in the Healing Arts. Miraculous recoveries were recorded, on countless occasions, by her patients. For that reason, she was called in on the most severe cases to ply her craft along side the Wizards. She was responsible for Arani recovering enough to tell us of the torments she suffered, under Toferout’s Spells. She also was the one to help me bring Kora back from the living agony of grief on the POD. Because of this, Kora and me vowed, to do everything we could, to try to give her sight once we landed. Unfortunately, we ran out of time, before that task was completed.

Kora Recovers and Helps to Navigate Us to Our New Destiny

Through my sister Teahsh’s help Kora recovered from the overwhelming Grief she had suffered from the continual images of our world on fire at the hands of her brother Toferout. Kora was a vital member of the crew and her abilities to navigate with her Star Bracelet aided greatly in our ability to keep a safe distance from the Planetary fireball before us and at the same time utilize it’s Magnetic and Gravitational Forces to sling shot the POD through space with an invisible tow. The Star Bracelet aligned with the Frequency of the 11 Star Gates leading to other Dimensional Frequencies in the Universe. By aligning these Frequencies up Kora was able to provide an Inter-Dimensional Star Navigational Chart that holographically displayed our position and enhanced our ability to utilize many different Dimension Realms to plot our courses and conserve on our reserved power stored in the Emotractor on board. This also gave the crew the ability to enjoy restful times away from our command functions so that we could fully recover from the great sorrow we were still experiencing from the loss of our Homeland and our families whom we had left behind.

Cosmic Lovers, Cosmic Dreams

As we fly through Space and Time, becoming one with the Universe, we merge, with our minds. Our Spirits are liquid fire in us. Soaring with the same desire, we blend in the knowledge of today. The bed is lifting higher. We come across new Worlds and a brand new way. Cosmic lovers, cosmic dreams, we are floating up and out now, flowing in a molten stream. Our dreams become reality. We are one. We are one.

Seranae Conceived on the POD

Oh what a day of celebration and hope, the day that Seranae was conceived on the POD. Unlike in your modern times, where the females are said to “glow,” women in Lemuria, when they conceived, literally did glow. A sudden brightening of their Aura was experienced. When husband and wife had made a new Life, it was known immediately. I will never forget the joy I experienced, the day that Kora and I knew we had made Seranae. Her name came from the Ancient “Sei Ran Aye," which means, “go forth anew.” It was a greeting of Peace given to all travelers. It aided in their safety and kept them protected for a safe return home.

Lemuria Here. Lemuria There

Lemuria here, Lemuria there, as it torches through the Galaxies, a fireball of light, a new World in sight. Lemuria here, Lemuria there, we will tell you of our history. This is the beginning of Earth’s Destiny, as a fireball of light, lighting up the sky tonight. It is a beacon showing us the way to our new home tonight. Tonight.

Another Sun to Orbit, another Life to Live

As we entered the Solar System made up of a Great Super Nova and several other Planets there before us, we noticed Atmospheric, Temporal, and Gravitational changes on our former World’s surface. At various times during our journey, we saw what appeared to be water vapor collecting on the POD. It seemed that the fireball as it spread the Universe there before us was traveling at so great a rate of speed that it was reforming molecules in the vacuum void of Space. By Hydrogen and Oxygen molecules combining and releasing during our fiery Planet’s oxidation process, water was being formed on the Planet’s surface. What we saw on the POD, was the vapor residue from our Planet. We also noticed the speed decreasing as the Planet approached the Super Nova and almost as if it had been slung from a “sling-shot," it began an oval orbit around the Sun.

Lunarise and Rosealite

We felt much joy and excitement on the POD; when we saw this new smaller World, rotate on its newfound axis for the first time. Through complex computations and the intricate joining of Energies, we were able to direct the POD in an orbit around this new World. Two other chunks of our World blown off by explosions, started their orbits also; One, which we called Lunarise, you now call the Moon, orbited the new World. The other that we named Rosealite, after a rose colored Crystalline worn over the heart in our World, you call Venus after the goddess of Love. It took up an orbit much like the new World around the Sun.

Serig: A Fair and Wise Judge

On occasion, another member of the POD would question my command or my course of action. We would set aside a debate with Serig as the moderator. On one particular occasion, Souyouarout, a Dark Sided youth, questioned why we would want to wait for the projected 5 years for the new Planet to form. Instead of slowing and maintaining a safe orbit above the cooling fireball, he felt we should increase power on the Sensing Pads, and break away from the Emotractor’s hold. Find a new home, which might be a growing World already. I contended that though it would be different from our old World, the same properties would be existent on the new World. Serig, the impartial one, gave council that sometimes-old familiar areas and like Energies made relocation much easier. He cited his case as an example. It had been hard for him to adapt to Lemurian society. He was the only one of his kind existing there. He had no mate. I made a vow, that after we landed on the new World, we would try to contact his World. We would ask for more of them to come and join us in Peace. He came from Katowando and was a Katowandian.

The Birth of Seranae

What a beautiful moment it was for me. To help in any way I could, to soothe her. Caress her through the birthing process, and then, to witness, the Miracle. I wept, as her Pink Aura preceded her coming. She was truly an Angel. I held Kora gently, as I lowered our newborn daughter to her waiting arms. Seranae’s Pink Aura mixed with our Red and White and flooded the room with a mild Salmon hue. A brand new Life began that night on the POD, going to a new way to live it.

Seranae: My Wonderful Pink Aura’d Daughter

As the many years passed, I watched Seranae grow from a baby, to a girl of age five. Because I was of the Light Side and Kora of the Dark Side, Seranae could either have been Light Sided, Dark Sided, or the most sought after Neutral. That is why there were so many Light and Dark Sided combined Marriages. The parents knew there was always a chance that they would bear a Neutral child, a child born with Peace in its heart, and whose sole purpose was to bring Peace to others and the World. “My little Seranae, you Pink Aura’d Angel.” She had blonde hair and blue eyes, with a natural Pink glow about her. Now, as I remember this time, I will never forget the special moments I have spent with her, and I Love her very much. I could never repay her for what she has given to her mother Kora and me.

The Day of 1,000 Rainbows

As the new World cooled and the vapor rose from the surface of the Planet, a strange and wonderful phenomenon occurred. With the Light of the Super Nova Sun passing through the vapor clouds surrounding the Planet, it broke into thousands of rainbows, circling the World in all colors on the visual spectrum, side by side, as bands of Light. These rainbows surrounded and at the same time, bathed the new Planet in color. We had witnessed double rainbows simultaneously, from our two Suns on our World, but never had we seen a whole Planet engulfed in thousands of rainbows. Many of us wept, as we saw and experienced the Glory of it. Waves of beauty flowed through us telepathically from the sight of it. We had found our new World reborn out of our former Planet Lemuria. We named it Terra Oceanto.

Three Girls on the POD

My daughter Seranae, and two other little girls raised on the POD, Jocando and Hilerex, gave a Prayer of Thanks to the All, when they saw the rainbows forming around our new beautiful World. We decided to name it Terra Oceanto, in honor of the Ancient Planet whose Seas were said to “bear riches unlike any lands." The sight of this new forming World was amazing. The rainbows seemed to double on top of themselves. The great land masses, known as Contens on Lemuria, became visible as the water vapor continued to fall back on to the World, further cooling it down. The rainbows kept forming by the abundance of steam reflecting the Sunlight.

A New World is Born

Watching the rapidly cooling Planet, we had never before seen so many colors. The Rainbows; The Continents rising out of molten Seas; Water condensing, forming Seas, Oceans, and Lakes; The different shades, as the sole Sun hit different parts of the surface with Light. They were colors of Peace, colors of Love, colors of our new home.

The Beginnings of Terra Oceanto

It was such a beautiful sight, watching as the new World developed. The reds, blues, yellows and greens, as the vapor clouds evaporated and cleared away, were almost impossible to believe. Nothing that any of us had ever experienced could compete with the feelings of watching this new World form. We had read Records kept by the Ancients of our World that told of their lives as our World developed. To see this new Planet being formed as it continued to cool, from so many miles up, cannot be explained. Our sensors on-board the POD, gave us detailed readings of Radioactivity levels, make up of molecular compositions and chemical analysis of the vapors condensing on the Planet's surface. These vapors became vast sections of Oceans and Seas. The sight of the new World developing in front of us, caused new hope for all on-board the POD, some felt homesick for the old World, now, becoming the new World before us. They thought of the Emotorians, the Elders, and the Ursakarus Council.

bron: http://www.lemurianvisions.com/Marketplace/Ouseal/Journey.htm

Social Services

Delen:

Netwerk

carina
Helderziende magda
Angela
Ies
Annemarie
Roy
Patske
xXBertDeZienerOpenaarDesDerdeOogXx69x420