nl

Gedichten over liefde

Dennis
Dennis sep 3 '07
Hey mensen.

Ik had deze gedichten achter elkaar doorgetypt in een tijd dat ik verliefd was op een meisje wat mij helaas niet zag staan. Ik had echt een te creatieve bui toen gewoon en heb deze 52 stuks in een uurtje ofzo achter elkaar door getypt. Hier zijn ze:

1. I want to be the one that is next to you, but I just don’t know how I can reach you.
2. I would die just for a moment with you. I was hoping that you were thinking it too.
3. You and me, we could be destiny. Can’t you see how good our life could be?
4. You are close but still miles away. I hope you’ll see me walking by someday.
5. I still hope that someday I can say, how much I love you, and in how many ways.
6. I would climb the highest mountain and cross the biggest sea, just for a moment between you and me.
7. When I looked into her eyes, her smile caught me by surprise.
8. When will she finally see that I’m her missing key?
9. I’m trying to do things on my own way, but without her every day is grey.
10. We all need things to hold on to, and for me the only way to survive is being with you.
11. I guess in life everything is meant to be, I just have to accept the fact that you don’t see me.
12. So many things about me I hoped you would find, I wish you could just read them from my mind.
13. I had times in life that I didn’t feel all right, but then you showed up and made everything bright.
14. Please show me the way that leads to you, and makes my day.
15. I can’t wait for every night to repeat, so I can wrap my arms around you just to feel your heartbeat.
16. When you saw that I wasn’t pretending, we enjoyed the rest of our life with the time we were spending.
17. When I found you here, a beautiful thing was getting near.
18. You are so sweet, I want to be the one that makes you complete.
19. I never want to say goodbye, cause without you I have no wings to fly.
20. From every night to dawn, a sharper picture of you and me is drawn.
21. I’m so happy with the moment you stayed, this surely is a memory that will never fade.
22. I saw you in a dream of me, it made me realise how happy we could be.
23. Although my life has just begun, I want to spend my whole life with you because you are the one.
24. The moments you are upset, I will take your pain and make everything easy to forget.
25. The moment I saw you on that spot, I wanted to give everything I’ve got.
26. Everything you say, is lifting me higher everyday.
27. You are the one and only, without you I would be nothing but lonely.
28. I wish I could say that you’re mine, you are the one that let’s me shine.
29. I want to be with you forever, please never say never.
30. Every time I hear your lovely voice, I know I made the right choice.
31. Are you aware of the connection that we share? I will be there for you and I will find you everywhere.
32. Without you I feel lost and gone, but I know I have to go on.
33. When your eyes opened wide, you saw how I were from the inside.
34. Girl, never be afraid, cause you will never get betrayed.
35. I’m walking in the rain on this lonesome road, I’m still waiting for the time that you will show.
36. Maybe I made a false start, but still you are the one that belongs to my heart.
37. I can see what you’ve been through, please let me be the one to help you.
38. I think everything in life is meant to be, but without you I don’t have the strength to feel free.
39. We don’t have to say a word, we only have to be together to feel cured.
40. In years I had trouble of finding myself, but she said ’here am I’, I’m the other part of yourself.
41. If I know that I still make a chance with her, I will find the strength to fight for how we were.
42. So many beautiful thoughts are crossing my mind, To bad that you left me to far behind.
43. Even if there are days that we have nothing to say, I still know that we will find a way.
44. For some people love is only a game, but they can only blame themselves for how they became.
45. I’m hoping I will find you on the other side, Because I want to be the one that can hold you tight.
46. If I can’t reach for you, I feel like nothing else will do. Because my heart stops beating if it isn’t meant for you.
47. You are the girl that makes me fly, without you I will fall out the sky.
48. Coincidence doesn’t exist, you have something natural that was meant for me and that I couldn’t resist.
49. I finally broke through the wall that surrounded you, I have no fear I only want to be with you.
50. Every time my eyes are focused on you, I know from deep inside that this is too good to be true.
51. Hope's and dreams will never fade. I still have faith there will be a moment you would stay.
52. The road to you is long and tough, But I will walk it anyway 'cause I would do anything for your love.
Delen:

Social Services

Delen:

Netwerk

carina
Helderziende magda
Angela
Ies
Annemarie
Roy
Patske
xXBertDeZienerOpenaarDesDerdeOogXx69x420