nl

BLONDE

Ea
Ea okt 15 '12
Starting around middle school and highschool I would find a blonde hair wrapped around me. Whether on my arm or around my leg I would find it and it would be silky and fine and completely out of place in my envirnonment. It would be wrapped around me, not just hanging as if blown by the wind.

I do not have blonde hair, my hair is brown and I am not caucasion nor do I have any friends or family of that nationality and the environment I lived in at the time had no one of that description...sometimes I would be in the house and see it even though no one else in my family had blonde hair....any ideas?
Delen:
JulienMoorrees
JulienMoorrees okt 15 '12
At what moment did you find it? Are that moments in your live, you felt alone or not good understood? It feels like a sign, or signal that has meaning to you.

I have this a lot with butterflies. If I am on the right path, very often a butterfly appears and flies to me.
Daecca
Daecca okt 15 '12
I have had this with feathers, Butterflies and all kinds of things.

It could be a notion from your angelic spiritguide that he/she is there and ready to help.

I have seen feathers on my path that would point me in the direction of where I had to go. And bufferflies at moments when I felt alone and misunderstood.

Hope I helped. wink
JulienMoorrees
JulienMoorrees okt 15 '12
Feathers point to an Angelic presence. I always have the idea, that (because you have to bow down, to pick them up) this is a grounding message.
Ea
Ea okt 16 '12
It would happen when I was completely calm and receptive...Maybe thats why I was able to notice it....Your responses give new perspective, I never saw it that way.

Social Services

Delen:

Netwerk

carina
Helderziende magda
Angela
Ies
Annemarie
Roy
Patske
xXBertDeZienerOpenaarDesDerdeOogXx69x420
Nouki