nl

[kortverh] Moonlight

Incripted
Incripted dec 15 '06
You shiver briefly as the night breeze slowly nibbles away what was left of the warmth of the sun. The sun that disappeared as I awoke.
This place now looking so different form daytime ... the place where we met. Trees waving in the same rhythm as your long blonde hairs. I would not permit the torture of seeing all this beauty in decay ... this is the moment to fulfil my duty .
For hours we say nothing, just slowly strolling on by the lakeside. We both know the sound of our voices would shatter the clear sky and leave us with nothing but clouds of regret. Silence is meant to be in this night. The certainty even grows in me, you are the one, this is the time. The pale moon stands high and perfectly round to witness the wonder in approval.
You gaze up to me in pure lust and seduction, knowing that you already won this battle against my faint resistance. It's only a matter of time now before we shall become one forever. Your blood in my veins, my blood in yours as this is the only way no forces can separate us.
The night grows older and older, but these passed hours will be futile in the presence of eternity. Time is on our side.
Walking to the trees, seeking a darker shelter for our game, you press your body even closer to mine. I feel your nipples hard trough your tight dress. A furious hunger rushes up my body to lighten my head. As in a dream, everything suddenly goes slower. I kneel at your side as you lay down in the long grass on the forest border. My restless hands travel through your hairs leaving a golden veil to cover your eyes and that mysterious smile on those lips. Your intense breathing creates dazzling waves.
Hypnotised by the motion I follow your wordless directions, sliding down my fingers, tickling the smoothness of your neck. All my muscles stretch to the edge of their powers as I start to unbutton your dress. The beating of an exited heart, outrageous, that moment where I pass the valley of your curves. Your brown skin contracts with every contact of my hand. But even at this point, I already feel the tension of fear under your skin slide away slowly and temper to become a wanted excitement.
Agile as a snake you slide out of your dress, leaving a white silk triangle as only cover for your body. My naked skin nearly as pale due to my nocturnal existence. We start to kiss, untamed, mouth on mouth. I can feel my heartbeat rise furiously, equalling yours in speed, the same rhythm, ... the same heart. It becomes nearly impossible for me to cover my true identity much longer, but I did all effort not to let this moment perish so quickly.
I try to catch my breath between your overwhelming kisses and irresistible tongue, my hand sliding down, teasing your breast. No woman I wanted this much before. You baldly take my hand and guide it down slowly to the wetness between your legs. I feel it seeping through the thin silk.
I brief scream of excitement slips over your tongue as I tare of this last delicate piece of clothing with my growing nails. From the scar I made on your leg pearls a single drop of scarlet blood. Demolishing the last grid of defence against my nature I slowly run my tongue up your leg tasting this first sip of your soul. ..wanting to taste nothing else no more.
Your surprised look turns to fear in a blink of an eye as you notice the long sharp teeth in my drooling mouth. You struggle to get up but I hold you down single handed, whispering a promise to take that fear away ... soon.
The high and shredding scream fades to silence as my teeth drive deeper and deeper into your flesh. The taste of pure ecstasy ... I embark on a trip, determined to return with you by my side.
As I am making love to you in a haze. ..you open your eyes again and smile ... reborn to eternal life.
Delen:
Ayasha
Ayasha dec 15 '06
indrukwekkend Incripted...
Incripted
Incripted dec 15 '06
 Quote:
Origineel van kath:
indrukwekkend Incripted...
dank u kath.

Social Services

Delen: